Edward H. Mulvihill
Mr. Mulvihill is a partner with the Law Firm and primarily practices in the areas of personal injury, municipal court and civil litigation. He graduated magna cum laude from Rider College, Lawrenceville, New Jersey, with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration in 1991. He received a Juris Doctorate Degree from Rutgers University, School of Law - Camden, Camden, New Jersey in 1995. He received the American Jurisprudence Award for legal research and writing.
Mr. Mulvihill is admitted to practice law in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. He is also admitted to practice law in the United State District Court for the District of New Jersey and the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit. He is a member of the Camden County Bar Association.
Mr. Mulvihill has lived in Southern New Jersey his entire life.
Areas of Practice
- 75% Personal Injury
- 15% Municipal Court
- 10% General Practice
- 75% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- New Jersey, 1996
- Pennsylvania, 1996
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1996
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit, 1996
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey School of Law - Camden, Camden, New Jersey
- J.D. - 1995
- Rider College, Lawrenceville, New Jersey
- B.S. magna cum laude - 1991
- Major: Business Administration/Accounting
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Camden County Bar Association
Past Employment Positions
- The Delaware Group, Mutual Fund Accountant